All fares are quoted per person in U.S. dollars. They do not include Washington State sales Tax 7.9% or US Forest Service Use Fee 3%. Tours depart from our dock located behind Quality Inn Hotel & Suites, 700 Port Drive, Clarkston, Washington. Fishing charters depart from our Heller Bar Lodge unless other prior arrangements are made. Seasonal tours run spring through fall except where noted. US Mail Tour operates year round on Wednesday’s. Group Tours and packages available year-round – Ask us!
What To Bring
The Beamers Hells Canyon experience is casual. Wear comfortable clothing such as jeans tennis or deck shoes, shorts and swimsuits in warm weather. Bring a light jacket for morning departures, evening returns and overnight stays.
The sun is bright in the canyon. We suggest sunscreen, lip balm, and sun glasses and / or a hat.
For overnighters, add only personal toiletries. Soft luggage is requested.
All tours and our facilities are accessible to physically challenged individuals. At Historic Kirkwood Ranch maintained by US Forest Service, guests disembark with assistance from the bow of our tour boats.
Beamers Hells Canyon Tours is an equal opportunity recreation service provider under special use permit from the Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest.
While you may occasionally be able to join a tour on short notice, space is limited. We urge you to make advance reservations by telephone, our secure reservation page, e-mail or through your travel agent, with payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, money order or personal check. We have a NO CASH refund policy, if you have to cancel, you may reschedule as long as there is availability on the date you would like to reschedule to. A reschedule fee will be applied. Discounted children rate is available to full paying passengers and can not be combined with any discount vouchers or specials.
Your tour balance is due prior to your departure and may be paid at our business office, 1451 Bridge St. (HWY 12) Clarkston, WA You may go directly to our tour departure dock by paying your balance over the phone, or on the website with your credit card. If you have questions, call us at 800-522-6966.
All our tour boats have on board restroom facilities with the exception of our fishing sleds and our smallest 10 passenger vessel. We stop approximately every hour and a half at our lodges with restroom facilities as well.
Our boats are covered and can be completely enclosed with over-sized see-through windows, so weather is seldom a problem. However . . .
- If weather conditions prevent the boat from leaving the marina, guests may reschedule their tour or request a refund.
- If a tour is cancelled because of unfavorable water conditions or lack of reservations, every effort will be made to reschedule guests on another tour. Otherwise, we will refund deposit or fare.
- Guests who have an unexpected change in itinerary should call immediately to avoid difficulties in rescheduling their tours.
- Prices may change without notice. Advance reservations / deposits guarantee fare at the time the reservation is made.
- We are not responsible for unseen circumstances which result in late departures and return times. All times are approximate and are quoted as Pacific Standard or Pacific Daylight Savings time.
Beamers Hells Canyon Tours is operated under special use permit with the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest and is an equal opportunity provider.