The Lewis-Clark Valley is the newest American Viticultural Area in Idaho and Washington. Winemakers are using locally grown wine grape varietals to craft bold, award-winning, premium wine.
When the natural beauty of Hells Canyon and rustic elegance of Heller Bar Lodge transformed into a riverfront tasting room, meet the fine wines of the Lewis/Clark Valley you will find a truly memorable experience.
The wines are presented with tasting notes as an expert from the winery talks about each wine, the history of production and other interesting wine making details.
During your evening of dining and learning enjoy 5 award wining wines meticulously paired with your gourmet dinner menu as you are guided through the tasting presentation.
Always On Our Menu: Culinary Excellence with Specialty Wine Pairing
Sample Menu Paired with the fine wines of Lindsay Creek Vineyards.
- Ricotta Soprafina w/ Mango Chutney served on crostini garnished with endive-paired with Chardonnay
- Pizzetta-Mild Italian Sausage wrapped with puff pastry-topped with fresh marinara and shredded parmesan cheese-paired with Merlot
- Braised Beef Short Rib with chocolate and rosemary accompanied with russet mashed potatoes paired with Mourvedre
- Crepes filled with crimini mushrooms and Gruyere cheese topped with Bechamel sauce-paired with Petite Sirah
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie paired with Riesling
Wine Tasting Dinner Cruises:
Includes your 4-hour narrated jet boat tour to our riverfront Heller Bar Lodge. You will enjoy unsurpassed views of the Snake River of Hells Canyon and an exclusive plated dinner menu prepared by our onsite caterer JillyBean Catering served with appropriately paired wines. This evening of great wine and fine food include the captains narration while traveling on the Snake River of Hells Canyon.
Wine Tasting Dinner Cruises are available on demand to groups of 20 or more guests.
Each wine at the tasting is also be available for purchase by the bottle.
- Wine Tasting Dinner Cruise $111